Friday, December 24, 2010

To numb the pain, perhaps the next _ to put the rest of the way, I will take a person ~

Heart, the pain involved with being unknown,

Want to get rid of it is so powerless.

Finally realized also realized that,

If that's too much love,

Will become worthless,

No one know how to treasure ~

Always pay attention to your words and feelings,

But only occasionally return a few innocuous words,

Often outside of your world happy with you fast, with sadness,

However, all the mood swings that only you know ~

Brain thinking,

I can not find the answer

Looking for the body.

But can not find the happiness I want to

Mind in meditation,

I miss you, but you feel nothing

I myself, as if already out of control,

Afraid that one day his heart no longer can stop the sad ~

Each time, are extremely disappointed in my time,

Gave me a little hope,

I lived through a new round of suffering.

I can do nothing, you know?

There, too distressed for my heart?

There is not, as I hurt sad?

There is not, cry for me?

Have you ever thought, when I turn around time,

Run over, take my hand!

The above questions, perhaps I was writing at the same time ~

Already have the answer in my heart ...

In fact, have nothing, I decided to give up in the moment

It has made me obsessed with bit by bit,

With the head wind, blown to the ends of the earth!

All in all, let me by surprise,

The fate of this life, I can not love you,

You are my doom, let me the odds.

Unsure, surrounded by stone walls,

I stuck in there, hurt can not breathe,

And you had already abandon me,

To the so-called love, I am a man struggling

I thought you'd wait for me in the export, went to last forever.

To the original, our end, only the back opposite direction, can not overlap.

After all no match for the real world,

Or to let you go this way!

Each story is so sad outcome of most helpless,

Tears are the only thing I can express in language,

Who first turned away, it is more happy.

When a dark secret in Tianshi wound is

When the tears wet the pillow when you wake up find,

Mind you, that it hurts.

All in all, you never know ~ never will ...

Finally got there!

It hurts the heart, a moment can not breathe,

But as long as you happy, I will cry to bless you with a smile.

No comments: