Friday, December 24, 2010

Sorry, the original ... you have become memories ~

Once,

I love you ~

It is a feeling, indescribable love ~

But recently, I,

Is no longer concerned about your everything,

Why?

Once,

I care about you and her text messaging,

Every time I see her cell phone there your name,

My heart will feel inexplicable sadness, loss ~

Often ask myself, what are you talking?

Why do not you chat with me?

Now,

Her cell phone to see your name appear,

Had the feeling ~ gone ...

Once,

Each day will go to your room to look at your home page,

Recently found ~

I've had several days to focus on your current situation is not a ~

Once,

Every night no matter how tired I will visit msn,

Because I want to chat,

I landed a long, long time if you have not approached me,

I would feel lost feel disappointed ~

Should the initiative to say hello and then hesitated ~

Recently, however,

When I landed msn Whether you have been online,

You are not active and I will chat

You do not look for me, the disappointment did not appear a ~

Original, heart pain for a long time ____ will numb ~

It turned out that care has become worthless, become cheap after

You will gradually give it to frozen ~

It turned out to wait for a long time will feel tired ~ ~

I think the original unconsciously,

You give me your hot and cold pain ~ ~

Has replaced one that had my heart like it ~

I love you ___ my thing,

I ____ you do not like is your thing,

You can not stop like you,

I can not force you to like me,

Now you are just a memory, I am still grateful for your presence,

Because after all, belong to my memories ~


No comments: