Friday, December 24, 2010

『Simple guard』

Simple simple love to you,

Simple happiness is not a simple romance,

Give you only a simple flat.

Shady midnight is still beautiful,

Sitting on the rooftop listening to the love song of winter,

Want to laugh, but has pale,

Cry, but tears have dried.

The wind is still cold, but why I do not feel it biting,

Feel that the usual scraping pain.

Gray space, only one solo,

The original will know that you will understand me.

You say the simple but self-deception people

Want is that the simple romance, or simply romantic.

Gray space, I was the only one solo,

But gray head, but only for your guard.

I may be a suitable guardian,

You want romance I can not give you

Now everything you want, I can not give you.

Only by telephone, to the fine care you will not let you hurt as much as possible,

But you can not read, do you think it is just plain boring,

Repeated numerous times a long time maybe you hate me.

Fear of losing grip tighter, but you have farther away from me.

The night is still quiet, you are at the distant place,

Thoughts are still so strong,

Know you're busy, want to pull out many times that I remember most clearly through the numbers,

Can still Renxia the.

Afraid you busy with work is not convenient, think about whether you have a cold, not feeling the ...

I want very simple, just want to hear your voice every day,

Know a bit happier, healthy, enough ...

No comments: