Friday, December 24, 2010

Are the roots ... or passing, let fate decide to do ~

In fact, the skies are blue, clouds always scattered,

In fact, the sea is not wide, this sea to shining sea,

In fact, very shallow dreams, all things are natural.

In fact, tears are sweet, but do not my wish,

Love is what kind of feeling?

Verify that it is the existence of what is real or illusory?

What to say next is not on impulse?

How can prove that the roots of each other, or a short passing?

What came as a relied upon? Is the feeling ...? Or time?

This chase scene in the love inside,

Distance of space and time is really not the problem?

One minute you can love a person,

The next day you can forget a person's existence?

This seems a bit too far,

How to love in the end an emotional,

People scratching their direction,

Its purpose is get people more genuine debate is unclear.

Love comes to go, do people feel terrible,

Could not help but want to try.

Now I do not know in the end is the more courageous pursuit of the former more susceptible to straight love

Or use common sense to protect a love more appropriate.

But I'm not brave little strong, I would be afraid injured

I always like to use reason to determine the orientation of my feelings.

I would love hit can not afford, we can only choose to forget.

I do not know the feelings are now faced with unrequited love wishful thinking,

I feel there errors or broken,

That is, do not know if he is my love orientation

Or just a passing of my life,

So I can only silent treatment

Can not be displayed in the table.

I do not want the expression of embarrassment with friends after feeling jerky.

So whether it is to escape, is missing,

Can only be proved by time.

Guaranteed to be friends first time being quite satisfied.

There are too many uncertainties in life,

If too many, too many unknown

The only thing we can do is try to make things do not end in tragedy,

Let it sometimes is the only choice.

Some things really can not be forced, and

Sometimes I prefer to believe that fate this statement,

Although too passive, but not desirable.

Like love, ending the roots or passing, let fate to be decided

We just make it the second known person,

Even if there is regret, they have reluctantly accepted.

But we must always believe

We are looking at the right time in our world,

Just wait

This period of time will be the ultimate fate witness

No comments: