Friday, December 24, 2010

Ferris wheel of happiness ~

I have heard,

Ferris wheel house of each cell was filled with happiness.

Ferris wheel in order and the like,

Exist across the sky together..

And their loved one get the Ferris wheel,

As to when the top, and her kissing,

You will always be together,

Go wrong.

I know, I can not kiss you, may be doomed.

All of this, I can only hear.

As I once secretly asking the same things about you.

I also heard that you want to ride the Ferris wheel,

But also take the world's largest Ferris wheel and their loved ones.

You will reach the top of the ferris wheel when the most passionate kiss to her.

I have fantasies, that girl is me.

But I also know that we missed,

So I can only create scenes with fantasy, the illusion of happiness.

I know you like the Ferris wheel,

And I like the Ferris wheel, in fact, only because,

I love you only.

160-meter-high Ferris wheel well, how can I hand to touch it.

I know, I can not touch.

Like I can not touch your face the same.

However, low loneliness makes it easier to capture.

I can only use the humble alone looked at the picture on the Ferris wheel.

Hand to touch the front wheel in the picture,

Happiness does not touch is the temperature, or a zero.

Then discovered that happiness is only a distant legend around.

Into the distant near.

As I looked at the days close,

Shique feel you look around very far.

Ferris wheel in front, being so far away.

What is far more far distant?

No comments: