Friday, December 24, 2010

『If you can, please leave a corner of my heart ~』

God let me meet you at the wrong time, I cried!

It makes me leave you at the right time, you feel sad?

Feel that it is a moment of happiness,

Moments later, was a wonderful person,

Yo let go of the day always solitary joy,

Will be inexplicable for a song, a play, a plot,

Or even a word and tears,

Always feel that the sky is black, clouds are gray,

Always feel that loss of the meaning of life.

Friends told me: You did not lose,

You just know her back to the days before, I relieved,

As the fireworks can not always hang in the sky,

As long as had been brilliant,

Why should they persist in not fireworks day?

Friends say also,

Just love this stuff, never in our control within

I know someday I will be relieved,

But definitely not now,

Because the heart is a feeling,

Said to give up, just to keep their early termination of sadness ...

Eyes revealed the sadness, the heart of despair,

Is not the words complained of,

Some people say: I am distressed woman,

In fact, only their most can understand,

Strong appearance, with a fragile heart,

To have people pity, but no one understands me,

The remaining years, stood the passage of youth.

Fill the heart of the incomplete alone, getting old,

Courage to continue to wait for the next ~

If you can, please leave a corner of my heart,

I do not expect beautiful, just wish I still exist,

Even where the mind will meet the darkest .

No comments: