Friday, December 24, 2010

『About I love you ... only as an illusion ~』

You have your sweet, you have your life,

You have your all.

I can only do a passerby inside your life,

I can not accompany you to go so far

Remember, I will have as your audience,

Even if no one's attention.

Like to see you happy,

Not too much luxury,

I will interpret this number as a half of the show,

The other half I can not do anymore,

So you treasure.

I actually do not know when to begin like cry,

But every time I want to cry when you gave me the text on the comfort,

I always hated that myself

Always put yourself in front of you seemed so fragile,

I do not like this, I am strong,

It seems to me that met you in my heart there is a sustenance it,

So thank you, in my helpless like to be my audience.

As, I love you,

I think ~ this is just a little illusion of it,

I know someday I will meet that met,

I will be passing the passing,

There is no you,

But definitely there will be a better person for me ...

The disturbed earth in

There are too many people, too many things.

Too many people eventually become a passing,

Too many things eventually become a memory ...

Like, me and your story ~

Will eventually become each other's memories ...

No comments: