Friday, December 24, 2010

『Can not replace grief, happiness can not be spread ~』

When the grief and heartache to become accustomed to the time

I often fall into panic without love.

You're gone, and I stood at

What can be done, the love of those who have been forgotten,

The rest of the love, what should go.

Loved the people, even left,

The students also can not really forget.

Distance is not terrible, terrible is clearly at hand,

But it can "look" impossible.

We are just the most familiar "strangers"

When it rains, you're always surrounded by people you have an umbrella,

We always pass,

You do not know the vast sea of another person,

He is the umbrella for you, how I wish that person is him.

Because you leave, so be so lonely

So will miss you all the time,

Want to do anything for you.

I did not expect, I only want you happy, not sad.

In fact, you're always in my heart,

Whether in a dream or when I met you again,

Your smile is always so charming.

When I re-grip your hand,

Palm of the hand does not warm, at this time I had a rude awakening,

In addition to the original house, "cold" air,

No trace of your existence.

When you are away, I was always a person looking at the sky

So dark, sad world all around me,

I can not find the so-called happiness.

Why are those memories are hard to forget

Love may be on the "U.S." Here, contrary to expectations,

Love in the end, it is only left scars,

And every day my life is torn all the wounds again tear

Recollection of the past, all.

Commitment is like a butterfly, beautiful to fly,

Then circled gone, everything is attributed to silence, lonely, sad,

There are countless tears in the dark.

If you can return to the past, I would choose not to know you,

Not regret it, but I can not face the end without you.

If you want to leave, please let me know,

Let my broken heart again Suidiao,

Let me once again lost wandering soul.

Thoughts placed nowhere, let the wind.

My heart is broken, if all this is over?

The flower has opened at midnight, people are not,

Flowers are still so, so bright, bright red.

Those who Love, the beautiful, have been gradually as the years passed, dissipated

Youth is like running after the train as the track will stay beautiful.

Watched sad, looking at it completely captured me,

Escape, and so I can only dream of happiness through the day to day.

Farewell to the past, bid farewell to the past smoke,

Can not leave the sinking of the day

These sad and so-called happiness.

So I learned to free and easy,

But still live lonely day

In a dream to find their own memories.

No comments: