Friday, December 24, 2010

『Not between us, but also the absolute ~ than the absolute』

Do not know what to expect

Do not know what the expectations

Own

Only that melancholy

There is a sad chapter text

And feeling sad,

They find that they have no tears

Everyone says,

Once the love, do not give up

However, stuck in this relationship is their own

Clearly than anyone else,

You're holding on whether there is any significance

If, you're holding in exchange for only pain and frustration,

So, it should not blindly adhere to it?

I am sure, many things have been arranged somewhere

Does not belong to you, no matter how hard

He ultimately does not belong to you,

The passing of becoming, sooner or later will be passing through ~

Life, who met, fell in love with whom, for whom the pain cry ~

Finally, who will accompany his ...

All of this, have been doomed,

We are just puppets of fate,

Played it all quiet, silent bear it all,

Although I often say things in this world nothing is impossible,

However, why me and your story,

I am very sure that we can not between?

Because your hot and cold?

Or her away from you near. I am far away from you?

Or simply, from the beginning to the present,

I have always been arranged in the position farthest away from you?

Like a person, has always been a happy thing,

Because, you know, at least in this world,

There is also a person who makes you fond of,

For love, you are not completely give up hope ...

Perhaps this time you will because it is not the result of a desperate love, sad

But at least you remember when

Heart, she had enough of a knowing smile ...

I was tired, not the first time take me for a fool ~

Many times I do not say, does not mean I do not know

I just select it with your performance in a comedy drama,

No one knows,

Come to an end when the pain is only my own ...

My tears, forever will only appear when a person ~

No comments: