Thursday, June 9, 2011

『summary』

WOW..
in the end of the half year of 2011..
i have to review myself..
oh yea!!!!
count down to my SPM's exam still have 5 month and fourth day to go....
alright!!!
i didn't do my revision at all..
@@
it's lazy...
it's early...
hehe..=)

HEY,GUYS!!
it's pressure to meet you...
thanks to all of you for giving me helping...
thanks to all of you for giving me love...
thanks to all of you for giving me friendship...

alright,
i'm regret for somethings..
i don't know the one that i regret is right or wrong..
but even what conclusion i get..
i'm here to say sorry and thank you.
because god given me anythings..
just that i careless to ignore..

haiz...
after start my new school life,
i thought i don't have to face all the effort..
but at last...
i'm wrong.....
after i start my new school life...
i faced some effort on friends..
even the passing school have effort...
but it is in common....
in the current...
more effort on that...
because i haven't encountered of that heavy effort..

YEA!!!!!!!
you're flagitoius...
i'm regret for somethings..
but i MORE REGRET FOR RECOGNIZE YOU!!!!!

No comments: