Saturday, April 9, 2011

『happiness』

thanks for giving me a safety friendship..
i will never forget what you did to me..
thanks very much friend..
i hope we can walk holding hands together with a tired and tested friendship..



thanks for you to regard me..
thanks for you to treat me good..
thanks for you to giving me all the best..
thanks for you to supply me warm..
i felt very touch for it...
thanks..



i hope in the future,
can always protect my friends around you.
i don't know what will happen after,
but i want to say to you is:
i hope your friendship will never change.
i hope we can maintain our friendship in good..




it is nice to meet you
really very nice to meet you friends
i regret because of i changed schools,
because it can' t give me a good learning environment and a good courses..
but what i want to say is...
the very thankful that i met you...
i will never regret the things like this...



because of you,
i felt that human touch in this world..
because of you,
i'm not lonely..



Because I have you,
so I moved..
I'm in tears..



at last...
還有個人也是一樣。。
在興華,
只有你真正對我好。。
也許是因為距離的關係
讓她覺得我不是真正的在想她
今天在打這文章的時候
我很想很想把她的名字打出來。。
但我害怕她會認為我虛偽。。
所以就算了
不管怎麼樣
我想對她說
不管你在哪裡
不管我們之間的距離有多大
你永遠都在我心裡的一端。。

No comments: