Sunday, April 10, 2011

『=)』

Last night..
I worry about you..
I'm afraid..
I am nervous because of you..
Because I do not know what happened in the end of you..


dear~
I won't hang your phone without inform..
Don't be afraid..
I am sorry..
I make you feel uneasy..
I'm really sorry..


dear~
Please don't try to be brave if you are tired..
Do you know when you're tired you don't want to tell me..
How much of my heart pain???
I really feel pain...
do you know that?
I don't want you insisted on so hard because of me..
As long as you don't be pressure to be with me, i just want you happy to be with me..
can you??
I really don't like that you tired then at last you don't want tell me..

And,
Weep alone, one person to bear the pain..
For me..
This is not a grievance...
I cried not because I feel wronged...
I cried because I feel bad you...
I was crying because I don't deserve to love you...
I cried because I was not tired you say to me you are tired...
I was crying because you're not I confess anything to close at heart...
You can understand my intentions it?


at last...
You have not treated me badly...
You have been very good to me...
don't say sorry to me again...
Don't think you're not good enough for me.....
Do you know I hate the most is that you apologize to me???
Do you know I hate to see you sorry
Do you know I hate to see you blame yourself
Do you understand about it?

No comments: