Monday, February 28, 2011

『a promise』

Someone once said to me:

"Kite flying is not casual,

that regardless of wind or small wind kite will fly even under a slight move up..

Because only the wind to get it to move, only the wind to fly ...

to make it feel happy .... not because of kites "flower heart.".

that is because it no longer worry about the kite the wind..

You are the wind that, and I was the kite..

I always have to kite the direction to go..

And now, the wind that is the kite is going..

so the kite in such a short time before they are willing to fly so high..

because the kite can be sure that this gust blew himself he is going place..

And the name of that place, called "Forever "。。。。


Thank you for letting me be the wind that. .

I will not let you down. .

Please trust me. .

I am willing to pay you,

I am willing to pay for you all. .

Because you are worth it. .

I can not, I fear,

As long as you by my side, I will be very reassuring, it is safe to do so. .

A long love needs trust. .

A stable love, need to hone. .

Able to meet, is the fate,

Be together, is fate. .

I want you, I love you. .

I'm afraid you are fed every day. .

I worry every day whether you sleep warm. .

I worry every day whether you are health. .

I worry every day whether you are happy. .

I worry every day whether you are happiness. .

If you can say. . I would like next to protect you every day. .

I can not have every minute stay by your side. .

However,

My heart is always with you. .

Thank you for giving me has been the concern and love. .

I will use my lifetime to love you. .

I hope we can work together to the end. .

I love you. .

hong~

No comments: