Sunday, February 13, 2011

『pain』

Not fit you the most pain

But put down but never forget you

The most pain is not breaking up you said to me

But you said to me: We have concluded

The most pain is not hiding in the corner crying

But in front of others to smile, but his heart is crying

The most pain is not remembered when you

But someone asked me, when you

The most pain I've ever promised you I love you

But you promised to give my life beautiful lie

The most pain you've left me not

But we have sweet memories

The most pain is not less than you give me a sunny day

But you have given me endless rain

The most pain is not listening to me really hurt

It's at least listening to you Sandy

The most pain is not met but you do not know what to say

I met you, but it was muffled heart

The most pain you give me not

But I gave up my own

The most pain is not what you said to me, forget me

But you said to me: I am sorry, please do not love me

The most pain I is not coming every night, when a person

But the dead of night before reading out the phone over and over again the message you sent me

The most pain is not what you do not love me

But I still love you so Fanjian

Pain deep in my heart the most is not the one you lived

But deep in your heart no longer me

The most pain is not what we gave up all

But we missed each other between

The most painful of the most painful of the most painful of the most painful

I was heartbroken still do not want to wake

No comments: