Sunday, January 2, 2011

『reopen school』

haiz...
tomorrow is the day for all school reopen...
T.T...
sienz..
but never mind la..
i hope it..
hehe=]
i'm very tired..
T.T
but i'm no dare to sleep...
because my mum's will scold when i take nap..
haiz...
it's weird..

LOL..
just now i went hin hua..
but!!!!
my friend was go out..
haiz...
then my dad scold me..
alright..
forgive him..=]

tomorrow have to wake up early..T.T
i scare i can't wake up..
because yesterday and today i set my alarm clock to train myself..
yesterday i set 7.30am..
i can't hear the sound..=[
today i set 8.45am..
i cal't hear the sound also...T.T
MUMMY!!!!!
HELP!!!!
.........
.....
but i'm no dare to ask her...
i scare she scold:" ah ha!!!!good!!!!i asked you go and sleep early during the holiday, you don't want..always can't sleep la...that's the conclusion you are having now!!!...i don't want...you wake up yourself..."
55555.....T.T
cham lo....
....
i don't want absent la...
YI PING!!!!!
YOU HAVE TO SLEEP EARLY TODAY!!!!!!
.......
....
zzZ..
i can't sleep la..
haiz...
take care!!!!
GOD BLESS ME!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU GOD!!!
GIVE ME POWER!!!!
..
hehe..
thanks first ya^^

5F..
gambateh!!!
^.^v

No comments: