Friday, January 21, 2011

『a lame day』

haiz..
today i'm boring in the school..
T.T..
because of my best best best friend didn't come to school..
she is absent today..
she sicks already..
aiyo...
dear friend,drink more water and sleep enough everyday yea..
hope you can faster recover and come to school for playing with me..
hehe..>
i so miss you today...
haiz...
today when recess time,
i unhappy because of 2 things..
there are the reason here....
first,our class had something happened..
made me angry...
last,my dear friend are not in the classroom to accompany me even is recess or during the class period was running...
so miss my friends...
how i miss her????
today when perhimpunan, she didn't sit in front me..i miss her..
today when i go office, she didn't accompany me to go..i miss her..
today when additional mathematics period,the both of the school student are watching the drama, she didn't accompany me watch together..i miss her..
today when BM period, teacher ask all of you to write an summary..and she wants us to share that the paper she was gave us because two people for one pieces of paper,and my partner are not beside me...so,miss her again...
today when recess time, she didn't come for this time..i miss her..because we go together everyday..
today when english period, teacher was discussing the drama inside the literature..i miss her..because we always listen and copy together during this period..
today when sivik period,i miss her because today we are very relex during this period but she can't accompany me to play and say funny things..
haiz....
no mood...=[

No comments: